Williston, ND: Support for breastfeeding moms and those wanting to breastfeed - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-05-2011, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey ladies! I just wanted to share that we have started a breastfeeding support group in Williston. We are meeting the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. If you are looking for answers to breastfeeding questions, or would just like to associate with moms who are nursing or interested in nursing, send me a message and I'll get you details.

This is also a great resource for other maternal information!

I am a NW Washington native living in Williston, ND, where I have been since 2005. My hubby and I have six children (his, hers, ours), are foster parents, and run two businesses from home, including www.cyberdoulas.com -- the birth doula business that is changing my life!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We have added a second meeting each month as well, during the day, to try to reach more moms. Check out Williston Breastfeeding Support Group on FB if you are interested in more details, or send me a message. It has been a great thing for getting mamas together and supported!

I am a NW Washington native living in Williston, ND, where I have been since 2005. My hubby and I have six children (his, hers, ours), are foster parents, and run two businesses from home, including www.cyberdoulas.com -- the birth doula business that is changing my life!

User Tag List