Here is a link describing my services
My name is Donna Sanders and I am the Perinatal Education Coordinator at Pondera Medical Center (Conrad, MT ) and a Childbirth Assistant at the first free standing birth center in the state of Montana, The Family Birth Center (Great Falls, MT).
I am looking to expand my services as a Doula to North Central Montana. I believe that women who are supported - emotionally, physically, and with information - can have an empowering experience as they bring their babies into the world.
Why hire a doula?
* Reduces the incidence of c-sections
* May shorten the length of labor
* Reduces epidural and analgesic requests
* Increases breastfeeding initiation and continuation
* Increases mother’s satisfaction of birth experience
* Can reduce the incidence of postpartum mood disorders
* Increases new parents’ confidence in the care of their newborn
I am a:
Certified Lactation Educator, Avivia Institute of Midwifery 2009
Certified Childbirth Educator, Aviva Institute of Midwifery 2009
Certified Lactation Counselor, Academy of Lactation Policy and Procedure 2010
International Board Certified Lactation Counselor, International Board of Lactation Examiners, 2011
Certified Nurses Aid, DPHHS-certification bureau-NA Registry, 2011
Licensed First Responder, National Registry Emergency Medical Technicians, 2011
Certified in CPR by the American Heart Association, issued 09/18/2011
Certified in Neonatal Resuscitation by the American Academy of Pediatrics, issued 4/20/2012
My $500 doula package includes:
* a complimentary interview
* phone and e-mail support during your pregnancy and early postpartum
* continuous labor support
* 1-hours of postpartum assistance (immediately following the birth)
Hi Donna! I was just curious if you could clarify for me which cities you cover? I'd be happy to send people your way, I get all kinds of interesting requests.
(I am a doula in Williston, ND and the surrounding area.)
I am a NW Washington native living in Williston, ND, where I have been since 2005. My hubby and I have six children (his, hers, ours), are foster parents, and run two businesses from home, including
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the birth doula business that is changing my life!