Mothering Forum banner

Where to stay in Phoenix?

479 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  aylaelise 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to drive down from Prescott for a couple of days around Thanksgiving. I'm bringing my 4 year old. I was thinking it could be fun staying near The Downtown Phoenix Public Market or the zoo/botanical gardens area. Does anyone have any ideas of places to stay I could check into? I don't want the most luxury place, but not a dive either! I thought it would be fun to stay somewhere where we could walk out the door and have an adventure.

#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahariz View Post
I'm wanting to drive down from Prescott for a couple of days around Thanksgiving. I'm bringing my 4 year old. I was thinking it could be fun staying near The Downtown Phoenix Public Market or the zoo/botanical gardens area. Does anyone have any ideas of places to stay I could check into? I don't want the most luxury place, but not a dive either! I thought it would be fun to stay somewhere where we could walk out the door and have an adventure.
Check the TEMPE area....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.