Anyone in Tucson looking to make some extra money? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 12-05-2008, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm currently in need of someone to watch my kiddos one or two days a week, as my current sitter has asked to cut back to part-time so she can focus on homeschooling her older daughter. I'm currently being offered another job that could take me Grant/Stone area or Pantano/Golf Links. I live on the southeast side-ish....close to the Tanque Verde Swapmeet, Beaudry RV/La Mesa RV, Irvington/I-10 area.

It would be 8-5 whatever days, I'd like to have my friend watch them 3 or 4 days a week and someone else 1 or 2. They are great kids...my son will be 3 next month and is a typical 3 year old but he really is a sweet kid (it's not just my opinion either lol). He's PL'ed and a picky eater unforunately (we have struggles with fruits and veggies). He loves to be outdoors and play...he's somewhat rough and tumble though. My little girl is 2 months old tomorrow and she's cloth-diapered and a fairly even tempered little girl, she likes to be worn, takes bottles of my milk ok.

I hate being away from them but I'm just not finding anything part-time and so this job has opened up as a way for me to leave my current position. This wouldn't start until January, as my current sitter has agreed to full-time for the rest of this month. If anyone can help, please PM me.

fambedsingle2.gifnovaxnocirc.gifHappy to be a mommy and teacher to D fencing.gif, born 1-17-06 via waterbirth.jpg  and A  blahblah.gif, born 10-6-08 with a homebirth.jpghomeschool.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page