No-vax friendly pedi near Chandler? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 07-23-2009, 01:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mine is now "requiring" that all patients be FULLY vax'd including chicken pox, so looking for someone else now. Anywhere East Valley-ish would be great
#2 of 6 Old 07-23-2009, 05:00 PM

I am curious to know who your dr. was - we recently had a very bad experience with a dr. in the east valley who was recommended on this board. I am wondering if it was the same one. I was surprised at the harassment we received since the dr. had been recommended by so many people here...
#3 of 6 Old 07-23-2009, 11:51 PM

We go to Desert Shores Pediatrics on Higley and Chandler Heights. We do selective vax and so far they have been *ok* with it. Not supportive but they don't give me a hard time about it. I got a friendly lecture the 1st visit but in the end, they were ok with the decision I made. I brought in my vax schedule and they requested a copy to add to my chart.

I know that Gateway Pediatrics (Dr. Sudha) is very accpeting of no-vax but they are not accepting new patients right now.

Good luck!
#4 of 6 Old 07-24-2009, 01:45 AM - Thread Starter

Nuts, Gateway is one that's on my insurance. My old ped was Pendleton. They're pleasant enough, two years ago made me sign a relase about not vaxing, gave me a hard time, but I'm willing to tune out their lecture so I rated them as "good".
#5 of 6 Old 07-24-2009, 04:49 PM

I see Jason Jones @ Higley/Pecos, I think. He just moved offices, so I don't remember offhand. He's a family doc and my first appt with him in the new office, I was there for an hour. We chatted a bit about vaccines, and about my ds w/autism, even though that wasn't even what I was there for. The name of the practice is Generations- I can look up the phone number if interested.

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#6 of 6 Old 07-26-2009, 01:17 PM

I personally see a ND but I have a "regular" doc as well for DD.
She's ok but doesn't give any crap about us not vaxing. She asked what my plan was and I told her we aren't vaxing as of now and she was completely fine with it. She's a little more on the natrual side but still conventional. She's in of the I-10e near A-tukke(not sure how it's spelled) Her name is Dr. Andrews. PM me for number if you want.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page