Doula's - Arizona East Valley - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-21-2010, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone have any advice on choosing a doula? I just interviewed my first last night and feel really good about her. I know she is more "natural" than I am having had a HBAC, and other things. Which I'm okay with and she says that she supports what I want to do even though it wasn't what she did. I'm just trying to make sure I make right choice. I know this maybe sounds wierd - but I think that the doula is most important during labor - they are the one's there with you! In an emergency the OB of course, but this doula will help me be successful or not! Agh...tough decision.

Has anyone worked with any doula's in East Valley Arizona (Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek etc.)??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 01:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm going to move this to the Arizona tribal area, where you will have many more Mamas right in your area who may have birthed with the doulas who work near you.

Mama to two awesome kids. Wife to a wonderful, attached, loving husband. I love my job-- I'm a Midwife, Doula and Childbirth Educator, Classes forming now!

Old 01-23-2010, 01:28 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i am in the Far north but i'm using Blessed Expectations for my planned VBAC/HBAC. She's based out of Queen Creek so she's definitely east valley

Amanda 20 m old V new baby on the way planning VBAC and tandem nursing

User Tag List