Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a dizzying spin
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
|Great-tasting globally inspired cuisine that nourishes body, mind, and spirit.
True Food Kitchen is an innovative new eatery developed in partnership with Fox Restaurant Concepts and best-selling author Dr. Andrew Weil. Now open for lunch and dinner at The Biltmore Fashion Park, True Food Kitchen offers a globally inspired, seasonal menu that will appeal to people of all ages seeking a more balanced lifestyle. True Food Kitchen celebrates the simple, pure flavors of quality local and regional ingredients with a menu that tastes great while nourishing your mind, body and spirit.
At True Food Kitchen, we believe simple, fresh, pure ingredients create the most satisfying and memorable dining experiences. While our menu is packed with nutritious, good-for-you vegetables, whole grains, and proteins, we never sacrifice flavor. You may not notice the difference, but it’s there.
* We use seasonal, locally grown, organic produce as often as possible. It tastes better and is more nutritious.
* Our seafood is wild or sustainably harvested. Our Black Cod from Alaska has more Omega-3s than salmon.
* We use natural, hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, turkey and natural angus beef.
* We use healthy fats like extra virgin olive oil and expellier pressed canola oil.
* We use minimal dairy in our recipes; what we do use is all organic.
* Most of our pastas are wheat free and made from brown
and white rice.
* Our pizza crusts and pita breads are made in-house with organic flour, spelt and flax seed.
* We offer biodynamic, organic and sustainable wine.
* We are the only restaurant in the nation to provide Olivello Juice, an extract from sea buckthorn berries. Olivello is full of powerful natural anti-oxidants and other protective phytonutrients. (You can find this ingredient in Andy’s Elixir, Medicine Man, and Orange Olivello Sorbet with Fresh Berries.)
* We offer 13 vegetarian, 5 vegan, and 10 gluten-free items on our menu.
* We purify our own bottled water in-house using Natura Water System, which eliminates plastic bottle waste.
* We offer farro, a true whole-grain dish, which is delicious and slow digesting (low glycemic load).
* Our house-made natural sodas and fresh juice drinks are sweetened with either agave nectar or honey, they are full of health-protective compounds and have less impact on blood sugar.
* For those who want a noncaloric sweetener, we offer a natural alternative that will not undermine your health: erythritol.
* We put delicious, organic plum tomatoes from Tuscany on our pizzas.
|33 members and 19,200 guests|
|bananabee , Deborah , emmy526 , graek430 , greenemami , hillymum , Janeen0225 , japonica , katelove , Katherine73 , Kelleybug , Lydia08 , mckittre , MeanVeggie , Michele123 , Mirzam , mkmb129 , moominmamma , MountainMamaGC , NaturallyKait , NCIS4Ever2001 , RollerCoasterMama , shantimama , Shmootzi , Skippy918 , sniffmommy , Springshowers , sren , TheChainedAngel , verticalscope , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|