Maternity/nursing clothing in Salt Lake City - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-08-2011, 11:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Where is the best place to find used and/or affordable maternity and nursing clothing in Salt Lake? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 02-17-2011, 10:11 AM

I know there are a few consignment shops around town that specialize in maternity, but I always look under the maternity clothes section in the ksl classifieds. Last pregnancy I got my whole maternity wardrobe about 30 peices, all high quality for 85 bucks

Bec, Married eternally to Dan for ten years. Parents to A (8/17/06) O (12/30/09) one love lost (2/07/09) and my little twin angels (9/24/11, 10/11/11)

#3 of 6 Old 03-05-2011, 07:53 PM

I've gotten some great maternity jeans at Kid to Kid, believe it or not, they have stuff for moms, too. I went to the one in West Valley. I think I paid six bucks for a pair of jeans that is usually fifty and still looked new. 

#4 of 6 Old 01-09-2012, 08:29 AM

I second the recommendation for maternity clothes from the Kid to Kid in West Valley. Barely used maternity jeans for six bucks. Also, Ross has a ton of great maternity clothes for cheap. I went to the one in brickyard. Super cute stuff that won't break the bank. I think I paid twelve bucks for maternity jeans there. Maxi dresses are great for pregnancy, also. I can't stand pressure on my belly while I'm prego and maxi dresses fit so great while looking wonderful, and super comfy to boot. 

#5 of 6 Old 02-05-2012, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

If you're willing to drive a few minutes north to Layton, there is a great store called Honeybump Maternity. They are a consignment store and they have  maternity and nursing clothes. They have great stuff at great prices, and I adore the owner; she'd fit right in on mothering.com

Melissa Wife to DH, Mom to DS (6) and DD (3) We are a homebirthing, no vax, intact, devoutly LDS happy family!

#6 of 6 Old 01-21-2013, 04:56 AM

Target has a maternity section. There is Pea in a Pod at the Gateway Mall. Also - www.lactationstation.com/ on highland drive I think and www.earthgoodsgeneralstore.com/ on 13th s and 9th e has some crunchy mama stuff in there! 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page