Dentist reco in phx- preferably east valley - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-14-2011, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all,
Could you please recommend a good pediatric dentist who us breast feeding friendly and conservative in approach? Basically I am looking for somebody who wouldn't recommend invasive procedures unless REALLy required and is willing to consider alternative treatment options. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2011, 08:32 PM

We love ours.  Not East Valley, but worth the drive IMHO. We have gone for years, and they always let me come back, even let me have a child lay on my lap while the work on them. They also always discuss everything with me and give me options.

http://phoenix.doctoroogle.com/reviews/viewdentist.cfm/pageID/8/dentistID/107694/phoenix_pediatric_dentist/dr_william_heimann

*~Kelly~*
 Waldorf Mom to 9 blessings ~6 by birth and 3 by fost/adopt~

Old 03-15-2011, 08:36 PM

Many of my friends use the dentist recommended above.  We use a large group in the West Valley and specifically love Dr. Debbie Graham. They also have a Chandler office.  I don't think the dentists work both offices though.

http://azpediatricdentistry.com/contact_us.html#chandler

Victoria, natural childbirth educator and certified labor doula
Old 03-16-2011, 11:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We see Dr Richard Mason. I saw him for years and now take my kids to see him. He's very, very conservative, doesn't blink at us passing on the fluoride treatments, never questioned my extended nursing and is just a wonderful, gentle doctor. I've never had him push unnecessary treatments. In fact, when my insurance changed and I had to see another doctor, that doctor recommended all sorts of treatments. I called dr. Mason who agreed to take a look and advised me to refuse all those treatments - my teeth were fine.

8 years later, those teeth are still fine. I'm so glad I listened to him. I ended up paying out of pocket to see Dr. Mason until I could get my insurance changed to a plan he accepted.

Anyway, even though he's not technically a pediatric dentist, he's so great with my kids. Better than any pediatric dentist I've encountered.

Here is his info:

Richard J Mason
7439 E Earll Dr, Scottsdale AZ - 85251
Phone:480-941-5674

User Tag List