Looking to provide childcare/nanny/mother-helper services in Phoenix area - Mothering Forums
Utah, Arizona > Looking to provide childcare/nanny/mother-helper services in Phoenix area
AnalisaWarriner's Avatar AnalisaWarriner 09:37 PM 03-27-2011

I am currently staying at home with my 14 month old son.  I was a special education teacher for 5 years before he was born.  I am still certified and have my finger-print clearance card.  I cloth-diaper, breast-feed, and wear my son regularly.  I would like to help care for another family.  I am open to being in their home or to bring one or two children into my home.  If I were to go to the family's home, I would be open to light-housework and cooking. 

I am not sure the best route for finding like-minded families to connect with.  They don't have to cloth diaper and such, but I would like someone open to having my son around and understanding my extended breastfeeding and such.  Any suggestions? Or do you know a family?

I am flexible as far as pay, location, and part or full-time status.  Just want to explore my options. 

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Up