looking for mamas in central phoenix (near the central corridor / murphy’s bridle path / glendale avenue) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-10-2012, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i am 4 months pregnant with my first, a new step-mama to a 3 year old, and dont have many friends in the valley that are also pregnant or have little ones.  i am looking to meet mamas that (hopefully) live near central and glendale who would like to get together to exercise, have play dates, or just chat in someones living room.  As a first time pregnant mama i have tons of questions and would appreciate friendship and guidance from other mamas, new or experienced :)  ive tried finding groups like this on meetup but havent had much luck. if you are interested please email me! 

[email protected]

also, i am currently hosting a pregnancy kundalini yoga class at my house each wednesday at 7pm and we would love for more to join.  It costs $60 for 6 sessions or $15 to drop in.  

thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2012, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Not central, but you can check out East valley Phx Holistic Moms Network, (http://eastvalleyaz.holisticmoms.org)I run the chapter and we have lots of resources and monthly mtgs. Also I help run a meetup grp, Gentle Moms w/ppl throughout the valley;)

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way

User Tag List