Nice Tucson Blog Especially If You Have Children - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-11-2012, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter
mra

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everybody! I haven't posted on here in ages. Anyway, I started a blog that is mostly about places to go in and around Tucson if you have children - parks, museums, etc. Many of these places are for any age to enjoy, even adults without children. I also write about desert wildlife, insects, history, nature activities and things that have to do with living in the desert. Our last post was about a Kingsnake that we found in our yard.

I just thought I'd share it. It might be useful, especially if you have children or are new to Tucson and looking for things to do. Or if you just enjoy reading about the desert and learning about it along with us.

I don't make any money from it and there are no advertisements. All the photography is mine. Surprisingly it can take a bit of time to write a post because I like to give historical information if there is any and I try as best I can to make sure I've got all my facts straight.

Anyway, here is the link www.fiveseasonsinthesun.com

I also have a FB page but I only use it to post updates when I write a new post. Otherwise I don't really interact with it unless someone leaves me a comment. But "LIKES" are always nice to have! https://www.facebook.com/fiveseasonsinthesun

Anyway, thanks for looking. I hope somebody here likes it and finds it useful. smile.gif

winner.jpg  cd.gif  femalesling.GIF  familybed1.gif

#2 of 3 Old 09-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)

Nice! Thanks for sharing. love.gif

#3 of 3 Old 10-01-2012, 01:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Great job MRA. I think your posts are creative and very well done.  It can be difficult to find things to do in the summers here! Your DD is adorable. Love her Mei tai :)

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page