Help me find natural-minded friends in Glendale, Arrowhead Area - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-20-2012, 10:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Looking for 30-40's moms with young children that reside in this local area.  It seems like there's not a lot of natural-minded mommas around here...am I missing something?  Sometimes I wish I could move to the east side, Scottsdale or Cave Creek area, or better yet Tucson.  Lots of natural-minded families there.  But, for now at least, I'm planted in Glendale and looking for friends that share my views on healthy-eating (mostly raw-vegan), preventative healthcare (we only see a naturopath), and overall "crunchy" attitudes.  Anyone out there???

Kate, Wife to DH and Mommy to a 5yo lovin' DS; three angels 4/08 9/08 3/10 in Heaven,
waitin' for my baby

#2 of 4 Old 10-22-2012, 09:34 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

I'm bumping up your post. bump.gifAnyone other moms in this area looking to connect?

lovbeingamommy likes this.

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 4 Old 10-25-2012, 09:53 PM

Hi Kate. I am in the Arrowhead area. We are mostly vegetarian and eat raw and vegan too, but not completely since we have our own chickens. I have two daughters (8&9).We belong to a raw food group. If you would like to join the group, send me a private mail. There is a potluck picnic in November. I also belong to birth groups that I would be happy to tell you about.

Victoria, natural childbirth educator and certified labor doula
#4 of 4 Old 10-25-2012, 09:56 PM

I forgot to mention that we also use a naturopath as a primary dr. Do you have one in this area you like?

Victoria, natural childbirth educator and certified labor doula

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page