New to West Valley (Buckeye) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-10-2013, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey there, we just moved to Buckeye, AZ from Florida! Would love to meet some natural-minded moms in the area, hopefully with kiddos around the same age as mine (18months DD and DS going on 5). We are planning to homeschool, so it would be awesome to find a HS group here in town smile.gif. Also would love some info on health food stores in the area, where I can find out about family-friendly events, where I can find good farmers markets, fresh eggs, co-ops, etc. the inside scoop, ya know? wink1.gif
And if anyone knows of any vax-friendly docs in the area, that info would be much appreciated as well!
#2 of 4 Old 05-23-2013, 01:34 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

Anyone have any recommendations?

#3 of 4 Old 11-06-2013, 02:03 PM

Hi! I'm new to the Buckeye area as well. My family and I just moved here from Mississippi. I have two DD, age 11 months and 3 years. I am also curious as to finding fresh eggs, milk, and the natural foods. So far we have found the Sprouts store in Goodyear (at least I think it's considered Goodyear, it all runs together to me!). But if you have anything figured out I'd love to know, also am up for a play date sometime. Our neighborhood has some nice parks! :)

#4 of 4 Old 11-13-2013, 09:18 PM

https://sites.google.com/site/desertoasisbuckeye/AboutUs

i haven't tried anything from them yet but it seems like it might be close to you.

another farm you might try is farmer goose, they are located in tolleson i believe.

erin057 likes this.

mama to one '07 and one '09

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page