Friendly Daycare in Tucson - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 09-05-2008, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Up until now, my dh and I have brought our dd and our newest little one with us to work every day. Dh thinks it would be a good idea to send our 2 year old dd to daycare one day a week so that she can see kids her own age, we can have a break and maybe get a few things done without her. I haven't decided yet if I think this is a good idea but I thought I'd start by finding out about local day cares. Can anyone recommend a good one? You know, a place that's not up to date on the mainstream values but open to crunchier techniques, foods, activities, toys, etc.
I'd appreciate some recommendations or experiences from local mommas. TIA!

Divorced mama to baby girl (7/5/06) and baby boy (8/5/08) Into anything fun and creative!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page