SF Peninsula Mommies?? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 03-27-2009, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm new to this site, and was trying to find other mommies to get together with. I have a 21 month old son and I'm due with #2 in late July. I've found some groups but they all seem to be east bay or south bay, so I was looking for mommies in the Peninsula (I'm in Pacifica but willing to meet other mommies from other local citites)! I work M-Th, so it would have to be a Friday, Sat, or Sun gathering.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-27-2009, 04:45 PM

I'm in Pacifica, too. I LOVE Pacifica!! But I'm not a mommy...yet. We're hoping to TTC this summer.

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#3 of 4 Old 03-27-2009, 06:01 PM

I am a member of a great parents' group--Attachment Parents of the Peninsula (APPEN). Members meet regularly for park and play dates. The geographical range is from South SF to Mountain View, with most events taking place between Burlingame and Palo Alto. Feel free to PM me for more info. My dd is almost 5 and in school, so we don't make it out to the park as much as I'd like.

Blessings, Tara

#4 of 4 Old 03-27-2009, 11:36 PM

Hey Peninsula mommies! I'm in Woodside/Redwood City and have an 11 mo boy named Charlie. He gets such a kick out of other kids at our library's storytime, and we haven't really found a playgroup yet. I'd love to get together with anyone who wants to around here And being a SAHM, I could use some more conversation with adults too!

Carey

Carey
Mama to Charlie (4/08) and Toby (2/10)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page