Please share East Bay Kaiser doc rec's (Concord/Walnut Creek) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-26-2010, 01:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We're moving to Concord, CA in late July. I'm looking for Kaiser doctor recommendations in the area.

I would like to find a pediatrician who will be somewhat flexible with our vax schedule. We are mostly doing the Sears alternative schedule so they have been spaced out. My son will be 2 years old this summer.

I also need to find an OB and regular doctor for myself (can be general practicioner or other.) I may want a VBAC the next time, so would like to find a doctor who is more open-minded about this.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting up with some of you for a playdate when I finally move!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-04-2010, 05:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
First of all welcome to the area, we love it here. We just moved here in November and found a pediatrician we really like. Her name is Tessie Okamura. I was really nervous how a new doc would react to our vaccination schedule, but she was like "whatever, just bring your schedule so we can have it in the file". She is very sweet and takes time with us each visit. I have a 2 year old and a 8 week old. My OB is Kimberley Fillmore at Diablo Valley Women's Center. She is a little quirky, but a good doc and the nurse practitioner is great. When I came to her because I had a c-section with my first she said it was up to me if I wanted to do another or try for the vbac. Hope this is helpful.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page