OBGYN and pediatrician referral in Rancho Cucamonga (San Bernardino County)? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-27-2010, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just moved to Southern Ca to a city called Rancho Cucamonga. We moved from AZ. We currently have no health insurance and I am working on figuring that out. Trying to get maternity coverage when you're on an individual plan is so hard!! I am thinking I am going to have to get on an HMO. Has anyone had any experience on an HMO? pros? cons? I've always been on a PPO. I am wanting to get prego asap. I am thinking if I can find a dr. first then I can get on an HMO plan that covers that dr. Anyone have any reccommendations? Maybe someone that doesn't want to induce me by my due date? Pro natural birth? Offers mid wives in their practice? Also, what about a pediatrician? That is vax friendly? we don't vaccinate. HELP!
#2 of 3 Old 01-02-2012, 03:19 PM

YOU CAN GET HELP BY CALLING THE PEDIATRIC OFFICE OF DR SALHAB, HIS NUMBER 909-466-7337

HIS OFFICE LOCATED AT 10399 LEMON AVE STE 101 RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91737

THIS OFFICE WILL HELP YOU

SINCERE WISHES

#3 of 3 Old 01-03-2012, 03:09 AM

I went to an OB/GYN at Loma Linda University Medical Center named Dr. Gollin.  Coincidentally, her husband is a great pediatrician who looked after my son when he was in the NICU for a couple of days (also Dr. Gollin, same hospital hah.)  If you're willing to drive, they're in San Bernadino County and I had an awesome experience with them.  Dr. Gollin encouraged my decision to have a natural birth when my previous OB insisted I have a c-section and everything was great. 

knit.gifmama to  thumbsuck.gif (09/11)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page