I am currently 30 weeks pregnant. I had a c-section with my first baby and would really like to have a VBAC with the second. My doctor has not been supportive of my decision, and I would like to talk to someone who might be more willing to allow me to have a trial of labor. Please let me know if you have a doctor or midwife in the San Diego, CA area that you would recommend. Thank you.