Blue of California Doctor recs? W. San Fernando Valley specific - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-13-2011, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

My husband started a new job, and for the first time in 13 years I won't be with
Kaiser. YAY! But, overwhelming!! dizzy.gif

Looking for a natural minded ped. for my 2 non-vaxed boys. I'm in Woodland Hills
up by El Camino High School so I'd love someone up this way. I'm open to family
practice doctors as well. Woodland Hills, Calabasas, Agoura, West Hills, Chatsworth, Canoga Park, etc. 

I also need a doctor and gyn for myself...so...if you have any great
recommendations, i'd love to hear them! thumb.gif

Thanks so much,
Heather

heather - wife to my wonderful husband , mama to Brenten William 12/29/06, and Devin Findley 10/20/09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-14-2011, 09:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Check out Dr. Kawasaki in Thousand Oaks.  She is definitely worth the drive.  She advocates vaccine skepticism, uses a lot of homeopathic remedies, and is really easy to talk to. She also is supportive of bedsharing and extended breastfeeding.  She took time off from her practice to mother her kids, and is just rebuilding her practice from what I understand.  And she also is really great about us emailing her with questions in non-office hours.  She works out of Dr. Saul's Rolling Oaks Pediatrics office only a few days a week. 

Kelly: Mama to a spunky, joy-filled DD kid.gif(10/04/10), and a loving wife to a music-making DH broc1.gif (07/14/07) We fly-by-nursing1.gifand familybed1.gif, and are just starting to TTC#2 dust.gifhh2.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page