Any Sacramento Waldorf families?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-24-2011, 05:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

Some folks have suggested I check here for anyone in or familiar with the Sacramento Waldorf schools.  As I'm out of district for the charters (ugh!), I'm primarily interested in the private schools here.  Would love to hear from any families though who might be able to share what they know and any experiences I can learn from.  Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2011, 07:57 PM

My kids attend a charter Waldorf in Orangevale and we have TONS of out of district kids.  Feel free to message me if you have specific questions.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:04 PM

My DD is 4 years old and attends a Waldorf preschool at the moment, but next year we are either sending her to Sac Waldorf or the Golden Valley Charter in Orangevale. I am so excited for her--they both look like great schools! Sac Waldorf, of course, costs quite a bit more (the Charter is basically free), but their Kindergarten looks amazing. So secluded, it is really a special environment for young children. You have to see it yourself, and they do give tours. If you call the school they can give you dates for the open houses. In fact, this weekend Sac Waldorf is having a Harvest Festival on Saturday the 22nd (from 10am to 4pm?)

Golden Valley also has tours for prospective parents and has an awesome program. We are so lucky to have that resource, as Waldorf can get pricey for sure. Good luck!

User Tag List