Looking for Holistic and/or Midwife Friendly Ob-Gyn in Cameron Park El Dorado Hills Folsom Sacramento area - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-08-2012, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am relatively new to the area and pregnant with #2. I had an amazing home birth with #1, but at that point we were renting with dual incomes and did not have the other mountains of financial responsibility that we do now. Paying $4,000 out-of-pocket for a midwife is not in the cards for us this time around so we are forced to succumb to the limitations of our insurance. We decided the next best thing would be to deliver at Sutter Davis since they have midwives, doulas, birthing tubs, etc but I now in need of an Ob-Gyn that is supportive of or practices the midwifery model of care or if there is a midwife within an Ob-Gyn office that bills through the doctor in order for insurance to cover them. I have spent hours pouring over Google and am not coming up with anything. I'm in desperate need of some support from like-minded moms in the area. I have yet to meet you!

User Tag List