Help: Need Non-Vaccinating Pediatrician in Southern Orange County - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-07-2012, 02:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

I am a first time mom moving to Aliso Viejo, CA in a few weeks. My son is due in August and I need to choose a pediatrician for him. 

I am looking for a pediatrician who does not require vaccinations and who takes BCBS Anthem PPO.

I appreciate any leads I can get.

Thank you!!

#2 of 3 Old 06-07-2012, 08:52 AM

Dr Thomas Lin of Irvine Kids MD takes PPO and about 40% of his practice is non-vax'd.  He views his role as one who gives information, and firmly believes that it is up to the parents to make what they feel is the best decisions for their children.

His practice is located in Irvine at Barranca and Yale Loop/Culver Dr.

#3 of 3 Old 06-19-2012, 11:51 PM

We use Dr. Pam Middleton in Newport Beach, outside of Fashion Island.  She is great!!!! Our appointments with her are usually an hour long and there is never a crowded waiting room.  She does not do vax in her office.  When my daughter was born in 2010 I had BCBS ppo and she accepted it at the time, but we are on an HMO now, so I'm not sure.  We pay out pocket for her because we feel that it is very much worth it.  She is an MD and practices homeopathic medicine as well, but will write prescriptions if necessary.  

Here is her contact info:

Newport Concierge Pediatric Wellness Center 

359 San Miguel Drive Suite 303

Newport BeachCA 92660

949-706-1414

Melissa - 3 furbabies, 2 stepkids, 1 toddler born (9/27/10).  One loss on 7/13/09.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page