Anyone in/near Davis? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 12-13-2012, 07:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm in Davis and have an almost one month old little girl. I need some mama friends! I don't really have many friends at all in the area and none with small children so I'm needing a little adult socialization with someone who understands what it's like to have a newborn. I'm young (early twenties) but I don't have any kind of preference about how old you are or what kind of parenting styles you subscribe to, I just want someone to talk to, have play dates with when the baby gets a little older, and maybe even do some walking around town because I need to start exercising again.

Let me know if you are in Davis or nearby (Dixon, Woodland, Sac, etc...) and want to meet up!

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 01-05-2013, 07:04 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

I see your post was missed. I thought I'd bump it up to give it some attention. Any other mamas in this area looking to make friends and have playdates?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 5 Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 PM

Awe, I'm NOT in Davis, but used to be (and loved it!). Your post could have been written by me six years ago:) hang in there, you will find your people!!
#4 of 5 Old 01-08-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post

I'm in Davis and have an almost one month old little girl. I need some mama friends! I don't really have many friends at all in the area and none with small children so I'm needing a little adult socialization with someone who understands what it's like to have a newborn. I'm young (early twenties) but I don't have any kind of preference about how old you are or what kind of parenting styles you subscribe to, I just want someone to talk to, have play dates with when the baby gets a little older, and maybe even do some walking around town because I need to start exercising again.
Let me know if you are in Davis or nearby (Dixon, Woodland, Sac, etc...) and want to meet up!
#5 of 5 Old 01-09-2013, 08:57 PM

Hi,
I live in Davis and am pregnant with my first baby. I do have a small family daycare. I would love to share with you some of the great resources Davis has to offer.
I recommend you connect with mother baby source, they have new mom meet ups so you can bond with other mommies and babies. Also the Davis food coop op has a parent and baby group meet on Tuesdays.
I hope this helps:) let me know if you want to come over for a play date.
Davis is a wonderful place for families. I look forward to taping into all of these myself:)
Take care,
Lydia

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page