Hello, I have decided for now not to vaccinate. I have switched pediatricians once for my almost 10 month old. The doctor I currently have does support delayed vaccination, however i'm not so sure that he would support omitting all of the vaccines. I explained to him that we were wanting to make an informed decision before deciding to vaccinate and he agreed to see us again, but scheduled another apt for us to "catch up". I don't think we will be doing any catching up at this time. I am not able to work right now, and I can only afford medi-cal for my child. This understandably limits my choices, because I do not have the money to pay an ND and Medi-cal doesn't cover any natural or holistic services that i'm currently aware of. So this brings me here. I am wondering if anyone knows of a pediatrician in the inland empire or in the san Bernardino mountain area that supports the decision to not vaccinate at all. I appreciate any response, and I am specifically looking for a ped that accepts medi-cal or IEHP. Thankyou!
I do not know but I am looking for a good ped to take my lil one now that I have medical, and we are only interested in alternative schedules so I was wondering who you have been seeing who said they were ok with it... that would be very helpful :)
Hi, I would be happy to share with you. We currently have Dr. Timothy Mackey. He is located in Riverside, at Pediatric Medical Group. I will include their website with their phone number & address.
6950 Brockton Ave., Suite #5
Riverside, CA 92506
- Phone: (951) 686-8223