Preschools in Santa Rosa, CA? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-28-2014, 11:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

My family is moving to Santa Rosa, CA this summer. (We currently live in Antioch, CA.) DD currently attends a Montessori preschool here, which we absolutely love. Leaving that school is one of the hardest parts of leaving Antioch. I would love to send DD to a Montessori preschool in Santa Rosa. However, I'm going to be working full time, so I need more than a morning or traditional school schedule - I need after school care 'til at least 5:30. I've looked into College Oak, but they are full. I've looked at Brush Creek and Rhio's, but they don't have the hours I need. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? I suppose the preschool doesn't have to be Montessori, but I'd very much like it to be.

Thank you!

~Robyn

~ Robyn

Mom to Jackson, b. January 2006

and Cassandra, b. October 2011

weadopted.gif novaxnocirc.gif

http://chittisterchildren.wordpress.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2014, 06:59 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Congratulations on your upcoming move. It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. :bump: Anyone have a recommendation to share?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

User Tag List