Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Crunchy mamas in stockton California

Looking for mamas in my area. Semi bored stay at home mother lol

I'm an anti vaxxer
Vegan (ideally)
Pro Unassisted childbirth
Crafter (I sew crochet knit weave spin yarn paint draw etc)
Torah observant
Mother of a year and a half old little girl.
Wife.

Most my friends have more children who are older. Those mamas are busy with jobs and their kids. Understandably so. I'm just hoping to find more natural mommas in my area to connect with.
Even if your not in stockton and just want to chat I'm here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-24-2015, 10:00 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Hi!
I'm in Long Beach, stay at home mom (also semi bored), vaccine skeptic, local/seasonal/ lots of veg eater (we eat lots of Indian food) (though we also eat meat & dairy), mother of a year and a half year old daughter too, natural / no intervention birth, interested in reading/writing/philosophy/travel, interested in learning to sew, husband from India,,...
it would be great to chat with you. SB277 has been making me go through various extreme emotions, such as depression, resignation, anger, and brief glimpses of hopefulness. It would be nice to have someone to talk to regarding this and other topics.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page