Mat-Su Integrative Medicine - Mothering Forums
Alaska and Hawaii > Mat-Su Integrative Medicine
franklin907's Avatar franklin907 11:13 PM 06-29-2009
Has anyone gone to this clinic, the Mat-Su Integrative Medicine clinic, for allergy/eczema treatment? I feel I am running out of options for my son and definitely need an alternative approach to try and heal him, so just looking for some input from anyone that has gone here. Thanks!

mtn.mama's Avatar mtn.mama 04:34 AM 06-30-2009
I go there. No more eczema for us, but definitely allergies. Dr. Ty definitely gets it. I highly recommend giving him a try.
unfrozncavegrl's Avatar unfrozncavegrl 04:41 AM 06-30-2009
I second giving Ty a try. He has helped my entire family with diferent issues, including acute rash.
franklin907's Avatar franklin907 04:43 PM 07-04-2009
thanks for your input! I've made an appointment and look forward to working with him. I was told he does LDA treatments, have either of you done those and how did/has it worked for you? I've been doing a little research on them online, but am fairly unfamiliar with it.
mtn.mama's Avatar mtn.mama 05:56 PM 07-04-2009
Yes, he does LDA. I can't do it whilst pregnant (not currently but hope to be soon), or I would have started already. Still considering it for my 2 year old.
franklin907's Avatar franklin907 09:42 PM 07-16-2009
I just wanted to say a big thank you to both of you. We recently had our appointment with Dr. Ty and he really is amazing. This is the first time in the past 1.5 years I actually walked away hopeful that my son (only 2.5) will get better. The best part? He didn't even talk about a single thing to use topically, wow, what a relief! I am so used to the doctor prescribing creams that don't work and have horrible side effects. So, just wanted to say thank again! and now it's time to research LDA treatments.
Up