Moms near Ewa Beach? Or anywere on Oahu really... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-30-2010, 06:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've tried to find friends on here before with no luck but figured I'd give it another go.

We've lived on Oahu almost two years... we are non-military so we don't have *that* connection or resource to make friends and it is still pretty lonely here. We've made a few friends but so many of them are military or transient in some other way so it seems a bit hopeless when we meet people we click with and find out they're going back to the mainland in a few months.

I stay at home and homeschool my girls who are 2.5 & 5. I also have a home based baking business. We go to the Leeward Y almost every morning and go up to the Haleiwa farmer's market probably about every other Sunday.

I bake, therefore I am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2010, 08:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh I wish I knew someone....there is a lot of military living out there and I'm local AND now military too and am on the windward side. Do you post at all on the local AP Mama's board? How about Baby Hui - that can tend to find you good local Mamas in your area, if you take training to be a leader you can choose who will be in your hui and that makes it even better! I think you could do a Hui for the 2.5 year old.

Your User Agreement here at MDC, read it and make it your friend and read the FAQ to answer all the questions of the (MDC) world.

User Tag List