HypnoBirthing Class Beginning April 2nd!
With a HynoBirthing Childbirth Class, you get:
* Your own copy of the 302-page HypnoBirthing Text, HypnoBirthing-- The Mongan Method
* 5 information-packed class meetings, helping you to understand why labor doesn't have to hurt
* 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
* 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone disk, Rainbow Relaxation)
* Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
* A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
* Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
* A free hypnotic session in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
* A Guide to good pregnancy nutrition
* Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing, plus
* Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing
* Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
* Private instruction if desired
* Small classes for personal attention
* Body toning exercises and practice
* The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
Classes will be held at One Family Birth Center from 10:30am- 12:00pm on April 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th Cost is $250
"When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change."
-Marie F. Mongan
This is great Erin!
At what stage do you suggest one starts these classes?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The general answer for when someone should start the class is around 20 weeks. That gives both the mother and her partner time to practice without being so long that you might forget and not practice as much toward the end.
That said, I also offer private sessions that are truncated for those with a due date closer than 5 weeks from the start date.
When I took the class, I began right around 20 weeks, but I was the least far along in my class. One mother actually got to I believe 38 or 39 weeks as the class ended, but she made it through the full session. My last student ended around 35 weeks. While a birth can be aided by the class even later on, I found that taking the class early in my pregnancy provided for more prenatal bonding and relaxation through my pregnancy IN ADDITION to a wonderful birth.
Kristin, I'm so sorry! I just saw this post. A mother can begin earlier and have great success. The only concern with starting earlier is if the mom and partner don't continue practice once the course in complete. Practice really does make HypnoBirthing more perfect, so most parents find that if they are already 20 weeks when beginning the class they are more likely to stick with the practice to the end, but a dedicated parent can get great results taking the class earlier or even much later. It's really up to how much the individual puts into it.
Also, I'm starting a new session on June 18th and spaces are still available. It's the same 5 week course ending on July 16th. All classes will be from 10am-12:30pm at One Family Birth Center. For more information feel free to email me at [email protected]
|35 members and 16,313 guests|
|AllTomorrowsParties , DahliaRW , Deborah , Eaglevoice , hagansau03 , hillymum , ian'smommaya , Janeen0225 , JElaineB , joandsarah77 , katelove , lalalovely , Lauren Steele , lilmissgiggles , LionessMom , lisak1234 , Lucee , Lydia08 , mama24-7 , MDoc , Michele123 , Mirzam , oaksie68 , rubelin , SandiMae , SchoolmarmDE , shantimama , Socks , Springshowers , tedi_eastcoast , TheBugsMomma , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|