any Daisy Girl Scouts? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-17-2011, 12:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

I'm a Daisy girl scout leader in Massachusetts.  Our girls are working on their "be a sister to every Girl Scout" petal, and I was thinking it might be fun to connect with another troop that is far away.  I'm hoping to find a troop that would like to make and exchange post cards and  "swaps" with us.  (SWAPS are Special Whatchamacallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere, often friendship pins or some other inexpensive handmade token of friendship). 

Anyone interested? :)

-chelsea dust.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2012, 07:43 PM

Hello,

My name is Mary Ann, from Anchorage, and though my daughter is not a Daisy, I could pass a message along to the Daisy troop at my kids school. I'm sure they would be thrilled to help out! We have some awesome leaders up here. What are your thoughts? Thanks, Mary Ann

Old 01-18-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsmm View Post

Hi,

I'm a Daisy girl scout leader in Massachusetts.  Our girls are working on their "be a sister to every Girl Scout" petal, and I was thinking it might be fun to connect with another troop that is far away.  I'm hoping to find a troop that would like to make and exchange post cards and  "swaps" with us.  (SWAPS are Special Whatchamacallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere, often friendship pins or some other inexpensive handmade token of friendship). 

Anyone interested? :)

Old 01-18-2012, 11:05 PM

We are in Calif and have 16 girls and would love to swap.

Old 01-19-2012, 09:34 PM

I will send the troop leader an email. I will get back to you. Thanks, Mary Ann Morris

Old 04-11-2012, 11:08 PM

Hello,
I know this was started a few months ago, but our Daisy troop is going to work on the 'Sister to every scout' petal soon. We thought it would be fun to exchange postcards/swaps with another troop far away. We are in California. Are there any troops interested? Thank you if you are.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:08 PM

Daisy Mom....

I will be starting my Daisy troop this fall we will be working on the petals.  We wont be working on Be a girl scout to everyone until Novemberish but I would love to do something.  If you are still wanting to this will give us time to make plans.  I was wanting post cards from other troops from some states for when we start the Between Earth and sky Journey.  Let me know

Old 11-01-2012, 11:44 AM

Hi- we are working on the sister petal and if you are still interested I have 15 girls in my troop that would be happy to work with you.

Please let me know.

Kim

User Tag List