Cloth diaper event in Anchorage? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-26-2012, 05:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

With Mothering's "Great Cloth Diaper Change", I thought that maybe it was time for a cloth diaper event here in Anchorage. I'm able to advocate a bit more than I used to as I'm now the recycling coordinator for the city :)

I know that Mothering is focusing on April, but although that's fine for warmer climes, I thought perhaps July would be a better fit for us when little diapered booties can run around unfettered by things like... pants!

I have a group of friends that meet up at Goose Lake on Fridays in the summer and that seems like a good time/place for something. I can rent the pavillion, or perhaps set up just south of the building like Parks & Rec does when they have events.

My boys are out of dipes now and I'm out of touch with our local resources. I'd need some help.

So... 1) Do you like the idea    and   2) can you help me?

Thanks!

Donna

Alaskan Mom to 2 boys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2012, 09:06 PM

I think this is great. Can you also post about this on Facebook? Are you in the ICAN of Anchorage group on Facebook?

Old 03-28-2012, 05:42 PM

I know there is going to be at least one Great Cloth Diaper Change event in Anchorage, as well as one in Wasilla & Fairbanks. Out here in Wasilla I am hoping to get a fluff swap going for after the change. :-)

User Tag List