Mamas in Kingston Ontario? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-07-2010, 03:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks!!

I am mostly just looking for things to do etc to get out of the house and to make some new friends, since I have no friends left here (all university friends).

Hello.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2010, 10:22 AM

You're welcome to join us at the Park. Shaper and I meet up most Friday's (but not this one) at Victoria Park. I also have a small group with mostly lap babies that meets Monday at the City Splash Pad providing the weather is nice. That group isn't very AP, but I do what I can. You can pm me if you feel like joining us. There's also the Ontario Learning Years Centers around. They usually have lots of free stuff going on.

Kelly - Children's Restraint Technician Instructor - Mom to my December boys
Old 11-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Hi! I was on here looking for people from Kingston and came accross this thread. I have three kiddies, a 7 year old boy, 2 year old boy, and newborn girl. We 'unschool' and would LOVE to meet other families with similar interests/values as us. We are fairly new here (from New Brunswick) and are a young family (hubby is at Queens for grad school). I stay home and also provide childcare in my home. We'd really like to find a group we can relate to!
Old 11-10-2010, 06:29 PM

Hi VeggieLovinMama - I'm SAHM too and we unschool our two dd's - ages 5 and 10. Have you subbed with the Kingston Homeschool Connection group? It's a nice group of mama's. You can find us here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KingstonHomeschoolConnection/

I'm kind of out of commission for a while - my dad just had open heart surgery so I'm at their place with the girls, helping out. Saw your post come in on this thread and wanted to make sure you knew about KHC. There are a few homeschool groups in Kingston. This is the one which is the lowest stress (IMO). There are families in our group into attachment parenting, sustainable and frugal living, alternative health therapies, etc.

Gael

SkyMoma SAHM to 2 HL DDs
Old 01-01-2011, 12:15 PM

Can any of you ladies help me out? I'm looking for milk kefir grains. Do any of you have some to spare or know someone who does?
Thanks!
Kelly

Kelly - Children's Restraint Technician Instructor - Mom to my December boys

User Tag List