Mothering Forum banner

Montreal mamas! Help please! I need a cheap apartment in Montreal!

825 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  shenanegans 
#1 ·
A mouse free one please! Also no ants! My cat found a mouse today and I screamed and ran to the neighbor for help! I'm in Verdun now and like the area,but will consider another area. I'm paying $510 plus and would like something cheaper if possible. Either a 2 1/3 or more. I do need some separation with the sleeping and living areas since I'll have the baby soon. Looking to move for either June or July but will consider May as well. I'm sure I could talk to the landlord about leaving early.

Does anyone know if welfare would help with the cost of the move? My reasons to move are mainly cuz of the mouse and the ants! Also to find a cheaper place.

#2 ·
Did you find a new place? I would guess its hard to find something cheaper than 500$ in Mtl. We have a lovely place near the jean talon market, but every spring the ants come to hang out. They are usually gone by July but I have come to accept them! (no mice though)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.