Who's from Manitoba? - Page 6 - Mothering Forums
First ... 4  5  6
Canada > Who's from Manitoba?
hatchling's Avatar hatchling 11:29 AM 02-01-2013

Well, I was wrong. We were asked to fill out some additional information, get it signed and send it in. Oh well, a bit of a hassle, but isn't that what they want so that it deters those from considering UC?

onetwoten's Avatar onetwoten 05:48 PM 02-01-2013

Originally Posted by MamanFrancaise View Post

Hello fellow Manitobans! I'm hoping someone here or someone you know will be interested in the following:

I'm hoping to find another mother who would be willing to swap childcare. I am returning to school in the fall of 2013 and will need someone to watch my son (who will be 1 year old at that time) 2-3 mornings per week (in my home or yours). I will watch your child(ren) for the same amount of time, days, evenings, weekends, whatever you need! I am willing to be as flexible as required. 

What area? Starting in the fall then, or sooner?

MamanFrancaise's Avatar MamanFrancaise 08:58 AM 02-03-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwoten View Post

What area? Starting in the fall then, or sooner?

Hi!

I live in Charleswood and will be going to U of M (so anything in between/close). It would begin officially in September but I'd love to start in August. 

onetwoten's Avatar onetwoten 01:40 PM 02-03-2013

Oooh! I'm in Charleswood too. I'm working part time right now, and we have my SIL watching our little girl, but I'm finding a backup  or someone for some 'me' mornings would be really appreciated, especially since she only wants to do a max of 2 days per week. 

Our big thing is that when I work morning shifts, she needs to be dropped off somewhere around 630am, which is too early for most people! 

MamanFrancaise's Avatar MamanFrancaise 03:16 PM 02-04-2013

Awesome! What are the chances we're both in the same neighbourhood! LOL I'll PM you my email address so we can discuss more details...

prettymatty's Avatar prettymatty 07:56 AM 11-15-2013

I'm in Manitoba - close to Steinbach :)

ilissa's Avatar ilissa 03:39 PM 12-28-2013
I'm also from Manitoba. Niverville more specifically. smile.gif
prettymatty's Avatar prettymatty 03:47 PM 12-28-2013
Hey!! I'm in Landmark so I live pretty close to Niverville smile.gif
ilissa's Avatar ilissa 03:58 PM 12-28-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymatty View Post

Hey!! I'm in Landmark so I live pretty close to Niverville smile.gif
Definitely not too far away at all!! It's nice to see some other mamas who live nearby!
prettymatty's Avatar prettymatty 05:11 PM 12-29-2013

That is very cool to see some moms close to here!!

Saara687's Avatar Saara687 01:48 PM 01-06-2015
Anyone up north?
First ... 4  5  6

Up