Mothering Forum banner

Who's from Manitoba?

15K views 161 replies 31 participants last post by  plantbasedemma 
#1 ·
Am I the only winnipeg-er on this site?? There must be a pegger or 2 out there!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Haha! Hi pegger! How you liking the warm weather? Someone commented to me today that I look like I've been "gettin some sun"

#5 ·
Hi everybody, we've found land in the Parkland region of Manitoba, and are hoping to be moved there in August or September.

Not very close to Winnipeg, but still! We're very excited about going to Manitoba and are focusing on building our own little self-sustaining patch of earth near Riding Mountain Park.

#8 ·
Lol I love the "frozen wastelands." That's awesome.

#14 ·
Woooo!! Winnipeg!! How'd you like that storm at 6am. Nice wake up call for ya? We had water running down our electrical panel.

#16 ·
Yea my 20 month old slept right through it too.

Kinda glad it actually came this time though. I was starting to roll my eyes each time the weather network predicted a storm. DH would say "hey look, another imaginary storm is coming" lol.

#17 ·
Lol! Thats right! We planned a day trip to spruce woods (sand dunes) last wknd b/c it was going to be cloudy and raining. Perfect time to go thru sand dunes, right? Well, instead it was clear and flippin hot. We started and turned around and went home to the pool.

#18 ·
yea it was def too hot for sand dunes! lol.

nak

#20 ·
Yay winnipeg!
Nice frost this morning, right? Not.

*sigh.*

#22 ·
Ohh my ears perked up on the kefir...

Hmm peaches. Temps are a little more extreme here. But it could be worth a shot. I'm not the best person to ask. I enjoy gardening but I'm no pro. lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.