Chiro in Ottawa? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 06-12-2010, 10:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would like to take my DSs and myself to a chiropractor. Any recommodations on a good one? Thanks!

Mama to two loqacious and bouncy boys.
#2 of 8 Old 06-13-2010, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My mom was very happy with her treatment at Beechwood Chiropractic in New Edinburgh. There is also a chiro who specializes in families and kids in Chelsea, not far from Ottawa. I haven't been but my friends all really like her. I can't remember what the clinic is called but I think it's the only one in Chelsea so probably not too hard to find on canada411.ca.

Happy mumma to my boys Henny Tom (Nov 30, 2008), Arlo Odie (Oct 5, 2010), and baby SISTER! due mid-Dec 2014.
#3 of 8 Old 06-13-2010, 11:41 AM

I love love love my chiro. Her name is Kelly Norman and her practice, Back in Balance is in Wesboro. She adjusted me during my last two pregnancies and is really good with babies and kids.
PatioGardener likes this.
#4 of 8 Old 06-13-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malva View Post
I love love love my chiro. Her name is Kelly Norman and her practice, Back in Balance is in Wesboro.
Absolutely yes to this. She does amazing work and is a pleasure to see. She's also fantastic with kids.

SAHM to DD 03/08 & DD 06/10 made with love with my DP

#5 of 8 Old 06-19-2010, 12:21 AM

Another vote for Kelly Norman. I saw her through the latter part of my pregnancy and now we see her her as a family. She is wonderful with kids (and moms) and very APish!

fridgeart, lucky mum to E (5) and Ro (2)
#6 of 8 Old 12-12-2010, 07:05 PM

Hi.  My friend Jamie Emmett is a Chiropractor in Orleans.  Friends tell me he's great.  He is a Waldorf parent and has a very calm presence.  Good luck.

#7 of 8 Old 12-20-2010, 05:55 PM

Another vote for Kelly Norman here. I was in a car accident in January 2010 and she's been my chiro for the last 7 months. She's been AMAZING. I'm not pregnant nor do I have children yet, but I have a close friend who saw her through her entire pregnancy and raves about how amazing the experience was. 

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Mae/Heather (28) married DH (30) on June 26th 2010 heartbeat.gif Just got our first pos.gif, so baby #1 should be arriving some time in April 2012  - BFPChart2.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat  

#8 of 8 Old 05-15-2011, 02:13 PM

I would highly recommend Jodi Lesage at MacLaren Street Chiro.  She is a doula herself and is an amazing person with a lot of resources.  She is kind and gentle and I always feel safe in her hands, while she is working on me. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page