(central) Alberta. Tired of the cold? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-25-2011, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

We are living in Red Deer and so tired of the cold. Can't walk my daughter to school as we would usually do which gets me my sunlight and exercise. I'm prone to SAD, so it's starting to get to me. I've been trying to do exercise on the Wii Fit or videos, but it's difficult to do with a 10 month old pulling on your leg.

Plus my son is teething or sick, not sure. He's crying off and on all day and night for no reason. No fever and a bit of diarrhea, but just seems like he's in pain.

Okay, I'm done complaining so I'm going to list the good things going on for some balance.

I'm finished, finished my third novel. I think the editing is done. I'm doubting myself on it, for several reasons. I self-pub via Amazon and Smashwords. I have to work on the cover sometime and figure out the final title. Today shall be dedicated to boiling down the novel to a one page summary.

Half-day of school. Not sure if that's good or bad actually. But we do have to go shopping for a birthday party gift for the weekend.

February is nearly over and so is garbage free February. It's harder than it sounds. I'm glad it'll be over so I can go back to some of my usual garbagy ways.

I made chocolate chip cookies.

The amazing race is on Sunday. Yay!

Oh it's Friday. Hooray Friday.

I was off to save the world, but I got distracted by something shiny.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page