Mothering Forum banner

(central) Alberta. Tired of the cold?

535 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  asraidevin 
#1 ·
Hello,

We are living in Red Deer and so tired of the cold. Can't walk my daughter to school as we would usually do which gets me my sunlight and exercise. I'm prone to SAD, so it's starting to get to me. I've been trying to do exercise on the Wii Fit or videos, but it's difficult to do with a 10 month old pulling on your leg.

Plus my son is teething or sick, not sure. He's crying off and on all day and night for no reason. No fever and a bit of diarrhea, but just seems like he's in pain.

Okay, I'm done complaining so I'm going to list the good things going on for some balance.

I'm finished, finished my third novel. I think the editing is done. I'm doubting myself on it, for several reasons. I self-pub via Amazon and Smashwords. I have to work on the cover sometime and figure out the final title. Today shall be dedicated to boiling down the novel to a one page summary.

Half-day of school. Not sure if that's good or bad actually. But we do have to go shopping for a birthday party gift for the weekend.

February is nearly over and so is garbage free February. It's harder than it sounds. I'm glad it'll be over so I can go back to some of my usual garbagy ways.

I made chocolate chip cookies.

The amazing race is on Sunday. Yay!

Oh it's Friday. Hooray Friday.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.