Vancouver(ish) Tribe: SPRINGing forward! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 179 Old 03-30-2011, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

-Robin Williams

Welcome Lower Mainland Mamas! (and Mamas to Be) All local mamas are welcome here! Visitors are welcome to pop in too. We are brought together by our passion for conscious/thoughtful/attachment/respectful/wholistic/natural parenting, not always agreeing on the path but agreeing to respectfully discuss, share, and learn together. Feel free to join in the conversation and introduce yourself! This is our thread for chatting online, discussing issues relevant to the Lower Mainland, and arranging meetings in real life.

If you have issues and questions that are not specific to the Vancouver area, please start a new thread in the appropriate MDC forum (e.g. breastfeeding, discipline, health, etc.). You can also post a link to your topic in this thread if you are requesting input from your tribe members. This allows us to

1. adhere to MDC guidelines;
  2. keep questions and responses organized; and
  3. reduce thread traffic and allow readers more control over which discussions they engage in.

Meet-ups are sporadic and include gatherings at parks, Science World, and people's homes. Anyone is welcome to suggest a gathering time/place. Meet-ups are either announced in the meet-up thread in the Canada Forum or here.

Remember that to get email notification of new posts in this thread, you can post to this thread to subscribe or you can use 'thread tools' and click 'subscribe'.

Please note that our Vancouver(ish) Tribe has other threads in the Canada Forum, including:

• Vancouver(ish) Meet-up thread
  • Knitting Group Thread: look in the Canada forum
  • Vancouver(ish) Doctors for Children
  • Vancouver(ish) Dental Resources for Children
  • FAQ: Greater Vancouver Area Liveability and Affordability

Lori : mum to Emily (nov94) and Calvin (jul 03), : and : married to : Wes
#2 of 179 Old 03-30-2011, 07:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yay new thread!  How is everyone doing?  

BC Mum of four ('05, '07, '11 and 06/14!)     
#3 of 179 Old 03-30-2011, 09:52 PM

Hello everyone!

75% Crunchy 25% Smooth
Raising 2 peanuts. #3 due in June bellyhair.gif

#4 of 179 Old 03-30-2011, 10:24 PM

Subbing!

#5 of 179 Old 03-31-2011, 09:59 AM

Thanks Lori!!

Welcome Spring!

#6 of 179 Old 03-31-2011, 11:04 AM

Just popping in to say "hi". I don't seem to be keeping up here very well, which is ridiculous, since it's slow...

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#7 of 179 Old 03-31-2011, 11:09 AM

Thanks VancouverLori. Happy to be back in the threads to see how everyone is doing! Life is great and I can't believe my 8 year old (4 in my avatar pic) is shoulder height to me now. Yikes!

I'm Suzanne, mom to 2 boys aged 8 & 4.
#8 of 179 Old 03-31-2011, 03:30 PM

My friend and I have been slowly starting to host a gentle discipline support and discussion group on campus at UBC. I've been meaning to mention it here for ages, since I'm sure it would suit some of you--better late than never, I guess!  We're having our monthly meeting tomorrow from 10:00-11:30 in the "Living Room" (a big playroom) of the Old Barn Community Centre on campus, 6308 Thunderbird Boulevard.  Just ask at the front desk for directions. We're currently working through the 10 principles of unconditional parenting listed in Alfie Kohn's book Unconditional Parenting, and we'll be discussing "Reconsider your Requests" this week. There's a Bean Around the World in the Old Barn and there are lots of toys for the kids to play with.  It's very very VERY casual.  There's street parking (metered, I think) nearby.  I've got short brown hair and will have either a blue BOB stroller, a lime green umbrella stroller, or a Kinderpack and a big cup of something caffeinated somewhere nearby (boisterous blonde toddler may or may not be nearby!).  PM me if you have questions or need more info.  We'd love to have you.

Breezy88 likes this.

Astrea, mama to my sweet toddler Willow
#9 of 179 Old 03-31-2011, 07:32 PM

yes time flies, Suzanne, I just ordered some of your wonderful pads for my eldest daughter, as I think her time is coming soon!!  oh the tears about anything and everything, that build into these major life disasters, questioning your purpose in life, your self-worth, your beauty, your position in the family, ANYTHING really, just to get those tears flowing... anyone have any advice for anything that will make this transition easier for her?  homeopathic remedies, naturopathic treatments or supplements, dietary suggestions.... is 11 too young for red wine and chocolate? ;-)  she is the biggest baby about pain, I foresee a lot of crampy, sleepless nights in our future... I myself had TERRIBLE cramps before having kids, and those 4 or 5 hours where your uterus is working really hard to expel everything always struck in the middle of the night -- I had to sleep sitting up once a month for years, so that gravity could do it's job... lucy will absolutely whine and cry through all of this though, so I suppose we will be forced to break out the OTC pain relief here and there, but if anyone has any natural remedies to prevent awful cramping, I'd love to hear them!

thanks lori, for starting a new thread!  I was just thinking the other day how facebook has altered this group to a fairly large degree... I rarely come on mdc anymore, outside of checking this thread and the adoption forum.  I suppose that's life, though, we've sort of moved on from most of the other forums here... though HEY!  I can share this with this group (yay!)... rosie has been somewhat in love with my boobies for a few months now, and if I'm shirtless around the newbies, I suddenly feel like they should really be offering me dollar bills, for all the adoration, but I let her hug and kiss them (I try to keep this activity away from Zach, because I'm less comfortable with the same behavior with him, and he has to have EVERYTHING rosie has -- I do let him put his face on my bare stomach, on my bare chest (he does love to bury his face in my chest, but he's less inclined to really take notice when my shirt is off... unless he saw rosie doing it, then he'd have to do it too) and try to get as much skin-to-skin contact with him as possible.  Rosie, however, just in the last few days, has been coming up to me when I'm sitting or laying down, wanting to climb up on me and saying "boobie?" and wanting me to pull them out so she can hug and kiss them, and today she actually opened her mouth to nurse for a second!  I just follow her lead with this -- I'm almost positive she hasn't nursed since she was a month old (or maybe never, we have no idea who had her prior to her being found around a month old) but it's such an instinctive thing, I'm blown away!  She ran up to me today with her arms up saying "boobie?" and it just cracked me up, such a flashback to raising my first two toddlers!  I don't think I'll induce lactation again, it's really hard on my body and who knows if she'd really actively nurse anyway, but I may see if I can get my hands on an SNS or lactaid (anyone have one they want to give/loan me?) and see if she goes for it.  If she DID, I might relactate at that point... she's 22 months exactly, so I don't know if I want to go through the whole relactation process, but it's so sweet that she wants that connection with me, and I'm into making it happen on whatever level works for her... and zach too, if he catches wind and wants to try, but it's sometimes strange to go along with the level of intimacy he craves -- just not sure exactly where the boundaries *should* be, and what might be inciting strange memories and associations for him.... silly to worry about, I know, but try to imagine nursing your friend's 4 year old for a moment... I nursed both of my first two kids until they were 4, but I don't want to instigate anything that will make him feel strange.  If he takes the lead, I'll go with it -- adopted kiddos often regress, and regression is a good thing, actually, I just don't really want to enter the realm of the two of them, who already fight over every resource (including me), fighting over nursing, just because the other one is doing it...

yay for spring coming!!!!

We're Tiffani , Mark , Lucy (9/99) , Dexter (8/01) ,and Zachary Marvin (3/07) and Naomi Rose (6/09), home 11/10, by way of Ugandan adoption.

#10 of 179 Old 04-01-2011, 12:14 PM

just wanting to clarify -- not comparing zachary to "a friend's kid" just saying that I haven't already been parenting and nursing him since infancy or toddlerhood, so "boobie intimacy" feels a little different with him than it does with rosie...

We're Tiffani , Mark , Lucy (9/99) , Dexter (8/01) ,and Zachary Marvin (3/07) and Naomi Rose (6/09), home 11/10, by way of Ugandan adoption.

#11 of 179 Old 04-01-2011, 09:27 PM

Tiff. - No clarification needed!  I totally knew what you meant!

weliveintheforest likes this.
#12 of 179 Old 04-03-2011, 10:11 AM

Just subbing...:)

Mama to Emma (7) and Sarah (5)

#13 of 179 Old 04-03-2011, 02:59 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Hi all ...

Does anyone know about an outdoor family-friendly camping festival on the Sunshine Coast?  I seem to recall a couple of families going from this thread.  Does that ring a bell?

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#14 of 179 Old 04-03-2011, 03:27 PM

@tiffani

Oh thank you so much for supporting Lunapads. I don't look at the orders, but if I knew, I would have popped in an extra "Teen Booklet" for Lucy. DM me with your mailing address and I'll send one to you. It has some sections in it where you could read it with Lucy to prepare her. She needs to feel like she isn't alone in her journey. The experience of her first period will be forever etched in her memory (think about it everyone, don't you have a story to tell?) and so preparing her in the most positive way possible sounds important to me. Otherwise, I have no tangible suggestions for the cramping and moodiness, because I can't speak from any personal experience. I wonder if your naturopath might have something to say about diet (ie: what foods to avoid just before and during one's moon time?)

Wow, your new babes sound so amazing and the facebook pics are so awesome. I look forward to hearing how the 'booby' adventure plays out.

I too have been sticking to Facebook, but I'm back on MDC to reconnect with the local tribe AND to support Mothering as a whole. They've been through so much hell lately (I had breakfast with Peggy O'Mara last month) and so making sure their online presence stays strong and grows is really important to me.

PS: my friend Nikiah Seeds of Red Moon Designs is doing a giveaway of one of her new moon necklaces (which we now sell and I love... I have 2!) on Facebook. Enter and maybe you'll win one for Lucy as a gift for her first period?

http://www.facebook.com/nikiah.seeds#!/RedMoonMusings

#15 of 179 Old 04-03-2011, 05:14 PM

Starling - I think you're referring to the Bonfire Festival :)

#16 of 179 Old 04-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Genetically modified cows make human breast milk! Is this progressive or pathetic?

I just read this in the paper this morning. I'd be curious to know what everyone thought. Like most of you, I feel so fortunate to have had a successful breastfeeding experience and part of a supportive breastfeeding community. 

But what about all those who have difficulty, not to mention those in the developing world? Is this a positive movement or rather frightening.

China doesn't exactly have a good track record for being ethical (but I know that is a broad brush statement and have colleagues who do business with many ethical companies in China).

#17 of 179 Old 04-04-2011, 01:36 PM

Hey everyone! Even though I'm not a Vancouver mama anymore, I still like popping in and seeing how everybody is doing. 

Suzanne, so great to see you here again. I've been drooling over those New Moon necklaces and think I will drop some hints for a Mother's Day gift...!

Tiff, at age 6 Sasha is still nutso about my boobs, can't get enough of them, and definitely when he sees me topless he should be carrying dollar bills, lol. I myself struggle in moments to figure out where my boundaries are. He's such a tactile kid, loves nothing better than skin-to-skin contact (which may explain why he is always naked when at home!), and he still remembers nursing (I cut him off around 3.5 years old) so I know it's not lewd or anything, but there are times when I'm uncomfortable and I do limit his access to "the girls". OTOH i just love that he has such fond memories and associations with that part of me that nourished him for so many years. 

Starling you are likely thinking of the Bonfire Festival but last year it moved to Pemberton. Not sure if it's on this year or where it will be. Have to keep a lookout online for announcements.

teapot2.GIF Homeschooling, Homesteading Mama to DD ('02) and DS ('04)  ribbonjigsaw.gif blogging.jpg homeschool.gif

#18 of 179 Old 04-04-2011, 04:54 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Thanks for pointing me towards Bonfire!  I was hoping it was still on the Sunshine Coast.  I know the piece of property that it's on near Birken now quite well (past it on *countless* ambulance runs up to Darcy and did a call at the place once).  A beautiful narrow part of the valley with a river along one side. There are delicious and evocative warm evening winds that blow through that valley in the summer. 

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#19 of 179 Old 04-04-2011, 06:49 PM

Tiffani: I don't have any suggestions for cramps, as I've never had them very much. But, I had really, really severe mood issues when I was younger (think homicidal rages on a cyclical basis, among other things). At some point, mom put me on a Vitamin B complex, and the problems improved dramatically. I still had some mood issues, but they were very mild, and not even in the same league as what I'd experienced for a couple of years prior to that.

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#20 of 179 Old 04-04-2011, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

If Lucy will drink herbal teas, getting in the habit of drinking rrl and other womanly herbs regularly would probably be helpful.  I used to drink green goddess tea but I would forget when I wasn't crampy and it works much better if you drink it all through the month.  I had horrible cramps as a teen and took midol and sometimes used a heat pad.  It was awful, I wish we had thought to try some herbs or supplements, my mom and I just thought it couldn't be helped.

BC Mum of four ('05, '07, '11 and 06/14!)     
#21 of 179 Old 04-05-2011, 11:15 AM

Hi Mariah! Glad you are "here" too.  I was out for a walk the other day in my neighbourhood and saw a woman who looked so much like you I almost ran up to her to give her a hug!

Here is a good response to my question about the cow made "breastmilk" by Tanya at motherwear.com

#22 of 179 Old 04-06-2011, 10:48 AM

Hi gals!  I haven't been here in such a long time....  life has just been SO busy.  My "babies" are going to be 4 and 2 in just a few weeks. I can't believe how fast they grow up.  Life has been tough around here for the last year, some relationship issues, a deep depression over the fall and early winter. Things are looking up though, issues have been resolved for the most part, depression is lifting thanks to lots of exercise (resulting in 16lbs lost so far) and some other measures.

As for cramps, I had cramps and I was lucky enough to have a gr7 teacher who was very much into helping us girls. One of her best peices of advice for relieving cramps was yoga, specifically Child's Pose.  I sometimes slept in that position, it was the only thing that helped the cramping.  I also second the vitamin B supplements.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#23 of 179 Old 04-06-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View PostAs for cramps, I had cramps and I was lucky enough to have a gr7 teacher who was very much into helping us girls. One of her best peices of advice for relieving cramps was yoga, specifically Child's Pose.  I sometimes slept in that position, it was the only thing that helped the cramping.  I also second the vitamin B supplements.

lurk.gifFollowing this thread with interest as I recently got dd a starter set from Lunapads as well (got the booklet, too thumb.gif).  Definitely not spending as much time here, but some discussions are not suitable for FB!

BTW, thanks for all the responses to my problem on the other thread.  I need to go back & read through them all again as I didn't make notes as I went along.  Dd has been doing ok recently, but I also haven't been asking much of her.  If I so much as hint at having her do something she doesn't want to, she flips out! eyesroll.gif

Helen wash.gif Homeschooling Mama to Nicola photosmile2.gif 07/00 , Daniel kewl.gif 05/03 & cat.gifX2...and hug.gif with Barry caffix.gif since 08/87
#24 of 179 Old 04-06-2011, 05:53 PM

ooh yes, child's pose is great for when cramps strike in the night, I forgot about that... rrl tea is also a good idea, and right up lucy's alley -- where do you order it or find it? During pregnancy I ordered it through that (now defunct) hippie mama magazine that I can't remember the name of... I took dong quai (sp?) in my 20's and remember it helping, but I don't really know what it is, exactly... a root maybe?  

Helen, I think I missed your question about Nicola -- anyone want to link me up so I can my .02? oh wait, I'll do a search by your username.... I think I can still figure that out on this newfangled site that I can't stand!!!! where's my mad face smiley? oh right, too hard to make it go, nevermind!!!! :)

#25 of 179 Old 04-06-2011, 06:09 PM

oh AND, last night I was sitting on the couch, and zachary came up to me and said something that sounded like "boobie" (he knows that's what I call them, but wouldn't be asking to nurse to my knowledge, as he's never seen rosie do her thang) and then when I picked him up for a snuggle, he pointed at my boob and said "baby?" and I said (kind of without thinking) "do you want to nurse like a baby?" and just offered to nurse him, and he latched right on like he's done it a million times. insert jawdrop smiley here.  He smiled and laughed and took his mouth off (ok, so his technique wasn't right, but he opened wide and was pretty close) and then did it a few more times, and I asked him if he had ever had boobie from any of the aunties and he just kept repeating my question to me... "boobie from aunties?" which usually means he doesn't know what I'm talking about... so who knows.  The head nun did say that he had a special auntie when he was younger, but that she had left, and when she mentioned her name to him he kind of looked off out the window sadly, but that was the end of that conversation.  She also said that the reason rosie had sucked her finger straight through the top layer of skin is because she was never breastfed... which made me think that maybe they used to have women wetnurse the abandoned babies, but don't anymore?  There is no end to the speculation about your kids' history, let me tell ya!! 

I did mention the kids "nursing" on the ugandan adoption facebook page, but I doubt anyone will comment.  It was a discussion about bonding, and I don't think anyone would think that nursing your adopted child was a bad thing, but when they're 3 or 4???  I'm sure a good portion wouldn't think that was ok.  but whatever!  I figure it's also good for me for bonding, not just him, quite honestly.  I don't know if he'll ask again, but it was sweet that one time!  both little kids have slept in their own beds the last two nights (in our room -- THANKS ROBUGMUM!!! :)) and it's sad to not go to bed with them, but so AMAZING to not have people sleeping on my head all night, or kicking me or slapping me because they decide they're mad at me for some unknown reason while we're going to sleep.... they just crawl in their beds and go to sleep, while I lay in the big bed reading.  they sleep better too, and go a solid 12 hours without waking up.  Dexter is still in with us, but he wants to be in his room, so I'll help him get used to that -- it's hard when I'm the only parent home, and then when mark is home he just wants dex to crawl in with us, so he's no help...

loving that sunshine, but it's too cold still!!!  we set out yesterday to go for a bike/scooter ride/walk out at semiahmoo point, but it was much warmer at our house, and we weren't dressed nearly warmly enough, so we went to the library instead.  can't wait for summer!!!!

#26 of 179 Old 04-06-2011, 06:33 PM

Ah sleeping. DH has been going off to Vancouver alot for business and when he's gone the kids and I always enjoy sleeping together. Well, apparently I enjoy it most because yesterday Emily actually chose NOT to sleep with me! She said "I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, mama, but I kinda want to sleep in my own bed tonight". That is the first time in her entire little life that she has turned down an offer to sleep in the "big bed". Sad but also sweet because she is growing and becoming more independent. 

And speaking of weight loss (kdt brought it up!) I have been going "low carb" for the last two weeks. Basically cutting out grains, sugar, potatoes, and rice. It's been kind of hard and I've had to confront the realization that my mornings have been fuelled on sugar. Cutting that out has been hard. But...I've been losing 2 lbs a week steadily (and I have cheated a few times!) and I have to say I'm feeling great with all the veggies and fruit I've been eating (cuz really, when you rule out carbs what the heck else are ya gonna eat with your protein for dinner!). I'm not following any prescribed diets (which all seem heavy on the processed foods) and I'm not religious about not having sugar or grains, but keeping them down to a bare minimum. I've been trying to shed 10 lbs all winter and this is the first thing that has shown any results.

DH got the idea after reading "Good Calories, Bad Calories" which is a VERY interesting read, basically showing how the whole "low fat" idea is not based in much scientific evidence. Seems sugar metabolism is a very likely candidate for all sorts of "western diet illnesses", which makes sense because we've been eating fat since we hunted our first animal but processed grains and sugars are relatively recent on the scene. Anyways, just thought I'd share in case anybody else is trying to shed some lbs...

teapot2.GIF Homeschooling, Homesteading Mama to DD ('02) and DS ('04)  ribbonjigsaw.gif blogging.jpg homeschool.gif

#27 of 179 Old 04-08-2011, 11:16 AM

Great to hear about you all.

Tiffani I wouldn't have any worries about him nursing. I think it's quite sweet.

Mariah, watching calories has been really successful for Dh. He's lost over 30 lbs in the last year or so. I lost some weight by counting calories/being aware of calories.

Luke turned 2 years old yesterday. I love this boy he's turning into, and not missing babyhood at all. Him and Cayden play so well together. Life is pretty great with the boys.

Cayden officially starts homeschooling in Sept...pretty exciting!

I also had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. It didn't hurt at all as he did it, but now the aftermath is pretty sore. I'm REALLY wishing now that I had them out at 18. They grew in so sideways that food would get down deep and start to decay. They've been getting some pretty massive caviities that the dentist couldn't reach to fill, and he was worried about it transfering to other teeth. It just never seemed like the right time at 18, to go get it done. But the appointment would have been 1 hour, start to finish, compare that to my 2.5 hour appointment start to finish. Ah well, hopefully I'll be feeling better pretty soon.

75% Crunchy 25% Smooth
Raising 2 peanuts. #3 due in June bellyhair.gif

#28 of 179 Old 04-08-2011, 11:47 AM

Piglet, funny you should mention your diet tweaking - that is Exactly what I've been doing recently.  So far so good.  It seems to help with my IBS too.  I'm not being super strict or anything, but definitely limiting grains and starches.  

I'm glad the beds are working for you guys Tiffani!  I have been enjoying hearing your stories.  I think the nursing is pretty sweet and I admire you for being so open and ok about it.  Z. must have some memories of nursing, at least.  It must be surreal to have so many questions about your children's early lives!

Hugs to you Dawn, wisdom teeth - ugh! I hope you feel better soon.

#29 of 179 Old 04-08-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet68 View Post

DH got the idea after reading "Good Calories, Bad Calories" which is a VERY interesting read, basically showing how the whole "low fat" idea is not based in much scientific evidence. Seems sugar metabolism is a very likely candidate for all sorts of "western diet illnesses", which makes sense because we've been eating fat since we hunted our first animal but processed grains and sugars are relatively recent on the scene. Anyways, just thought I'd share in case anybody else is trying to shed some lbs...

This brings to light a question that I've been wondering about for a while now.... I have been tracking my calorie and nutrient intake using loseit.com and have been wondering how many calories I "should" be getting from carbs, fat and protein?   Anyone know?  I wonder if my fat intake is too high... but maybe not.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#30 of 179 Old 04-09-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtmom2be View Post

This brings to light a question that I've been wondering about for a while now.... I have been tracking my calorie and nutrient intake using loseit.com and have been wondering how many calories I "should" be getting from carbs, fat and protein?   Anyone know?  I wonder if my fat intake is too high... but maybe not.

I read a great thread over in Healthy Eating about how people can potentially thrive on all kinds of diets - high fat, low fat, plant based, TF, etc. The common thread seems to be seeking out less processed, more whole foods and eating them in moderation. This idea made a lot of sense to me, since I know some fabulously healthy vegans who consume much less protein than some of the equally fabulously healthy TFers I know, and what they have in common appears to just be mindfulness and an aversion to process crap.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page