Ottawa: need mother's helper at Carleton on June 27 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-20-2011, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I will be attending a conference at Carleton University. I will have my then almost 15-month old son with me who has never been separated from me/dad. I am looking for someone who can help me through the day with him on my side.

Any pointers?

proud mama of DS (April 03), DD (Oct 06), angel1.gif (March 09), DS (April 10), DD (Oct 12)

#2 of 4 Old 05-15-2011, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter

no one any suggestion???

proud mama of DS (April 03), DD (Oct 06), angel1.gif (March 09), DS (April 10), DD (Oct 12)

#3 of 4 Old 05-15-2011, 11:08 PM

Where are you now? Will you just be there for the day? Send me a pm please and we can chat a bit. I'm not in Ottawa,but Montreal and My Mac is about to die so I can't go into details now,sorry.
#4 of 4 Old 05-15-2011, 11:18 PM

I would suggest contacting the job centre at the university.  It's been years since I went there, so I don't have the contact information anymore, but I'm sure that the main switchboard could direct you.  As a student, I found several jobs that way.  No matter what you do you'll end up with a stranger, but if your ad. is specific and you get references, you should have good luck.  

Erica

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page