Mom and Baby Yoga Group on the Plateau - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-21-2012, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am moving back to Montreal at the end of September 2012 from Sydney, Australia with a 2 1/2 month old baby and am keen to find a mother's group who would like to meet on the Plateau. I have also been looking for mom and baby yoga classes and contacted Studio Bliss on St Laurent below Duluth. There is a wonderful teacher there who is willing to start up classes if we get enough new mothers together to attend. Let me know if you might be interested in starting the yoga classes in October 2012 or if you would just like to start a mother's group or both. I am very interested in alternative practices, intuitive parenting, natural birth, breast feeding and just meeting like-minded women who would like to have some support.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2012, 06:03 PM

Hi Talja,

I'm not sure where you'll be living in the city or if you speak French. I did baby yoga classes at Soham Yoga, but there are lots of places. You'll also want to hang out at Tasse Gamine, a really fun baby café. I used to go to a community centre (Espace Famille Villeray) during my mat leave where they had all sorts of activities for moms and babies. There's also a email group for moms on the Plateau.  Good luck! Let me know when you arrive and maybe we can arrange a meet-up at Tasse Gamine.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply and information. My French is a little rusty these days from being away so long, but I am sure I can work on it when I get there. I appreciate the tips and it would be lovely to meet up in the cafe.

User Tag List