Looking for a midwife or traditional birth attendant in Fort St John, BC. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-22-2012, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am due November 2012 and very much want to have a home birth however there are no midwives or traditional birth attendants in Fort St John, BC. or area.  If any one has any contacts in the area I would be very grateful for any information you could pass along.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-20-2012, 01:31 PM

Hello,

I am an aspiring midwife who has been studying and passionate about natural birth for over 10 years.  We are moving to Fort St John next month and are looking for like minded people to get to know.  How long have you been in the community?  How many children do you have?  What is your favourite thing about FSJ?

I would love to see you through your pregnancy and birth experience... I am a doula and have alot of resources and experience to offer you for sure.  I have 3 children... 10, 8 and a newborn (4 month old).  I birthed them all at home.

You are welcome to check out my website and I would be happy to talk about birth and pregnancy with you.

www.healthy-birth.com

Lonnie

#3 of 3 Old 04-17-2013, 12:38 PM

yay!!!! i'm not pregnant yet, we have one dd bORN jULy 2012...but when we get pregnant with our second we will most likely have our baby in fort st. john. so glad that there might be an option there for us!!!! :D 

[[[[[

stillheart.gif Artist, baker, gardener, knitter, photographer & SAHM of DD born July 20 2012, with a super fabulous husband.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page