Removed - privacy concerns - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2012, 12:27 AM - Thread Starter
alpenglow's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,933
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)


alpenglow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2012, 08:48 PM
cynthia mosher's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Arabia!
Posts: 38,756
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)

I don't have a recommendation but wanted to post to bump your question up for attention. Good luck! :)

cynthia mosher is online now  
Old 08-14-2012, 11:40 AM
StudyingStones's Avatar
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Dot!


I'm from Ontario, so I can't speak to the healthcare in BC, but I did find some links that may help.  I work in a hospital in Ontario, and I know from experience that a lot of information can be gleaned by calling a practice office (such as the office of an ENT or otolaryngology clinic at a local hospital) to ask them if they perform the procedure you're asking about - even if they don't, they should have an idea of an ENT in the area that does.   Your family doctor may have some information too.


Here is what I found:


The best way to find the information is probably by calling offices - good luck!!

Just me and DS.
StudyingStones is offline  
User Tag List

Thread Tools

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off