ABQ June Bugs - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
First ... 9  10  11 12  13 
Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico > ABQ June Bugs
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 11:24 AM 07-06-2009
I sense a competion brewing I'm glad he's figuring it out.

Welcome Mamatoabunch.

elmh23's Avatar elmh23 11:59 AM 07-06-2009
Yay Baby C.

Welcome Mamatoabunch! Are you by any chance a Catholic mama? I think I've talked to you via e-mail about the Catholic homeschooling group.
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 01:42 PM 07-06-2009
Is the park happening today? I could make that.
Mamatoabunch's Avatar Mamatoabunch 01:48 PM 07-06-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmh23 View Post
Yay Baby C.

Welcome Mamatoabunch! Are you by any chance a Catholic mama? I think I've talked to you via e-mail about the Catholic homeschooling group.
I am Catholic. When did you contact me?
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 01:53 PM 07-06-2009
It was probably a couple years ago, when my daughter was 3 (she's 4.5 now.) I think you were in charge of the homeschooling group that meets in Tijeras. Is that right? I never did end up joining because I got sick and there went the homeschooling plans.

I could do park.
Mamatoabunch's Avatar Mamatoabunch 01:57 PM 07-06-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmh23 View Post
It was probably a couple years ago, when my daughter was 3 (she's 4.5 now.) I think you were in charge of the homeschooling group that meets in Tijeras. Is that right? I never did end up joining because I got sick and there went the homeschooling plans.

I could do park.
Ahhh, we are a CCCHE, I am the new member contact. We are from EM area and ABQ.
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 02:09 PM 07-06-2009
I am all for the park after the gym

yeah, i was telling dh a few weeks ago "hmmm, at this age C was already trying to use the potty." She had asked for a potty at the store and refused to leave target without it screaming "cali poooooooooootty!"

I figured baby C would not even look at one till he was 14 since he wont be able to ask for one till then. I am so not into trying to potty train any kids especially not a nonverbal 15 month old. But, we have wood floors and if he wants to pee on it when she does then why not. Better then the current thing he does of trying to wipe her.
doularn's Avatar doularn 02:34 PM 07-06-2009
Hi..anyone wanna pool today? Are we doing gym? Gym then pool? I am so blotto from the weekend. Starting Thur night with MNO, work, cookout, work, fireworks, work again. I am too old to be out three nights in a row while working.

ASF- Do you still need clothes? And did you find the info we talked about?

And I need some reassurance from you all. I am feeling overwhelmed with my plans for my new career.....in addition to all my other responsibilities.

Dh is back to work today after being off for almost 3 weeks...
doularn's Avatar doularn 03:09 PM 07-06-2009
We are skipping gym, going to Eisenhower pool
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 04:44 PM 07-06-2009
Doularn, you are meant to do this and it will be amazing. A challenging few years but you are strong woman, you will figure it out and it will be great.
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 10:12 PM 07-06-2009
Doularn, you are meant to do this. It's your life calling. Will it be tough? Yes, but so rewarding.
Blue Lotus's Avatar Blue Lotus 02:35 AM 07-07-2009
The best things in life are often a challenge. I'm sure it will be tough at times, but you will do great!
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 02:22 PM 07-07-2009
doularn - you will do it - it will be hard but so worth it.
also, yes - i was able to find the info and have passed it along. thank you

are we doing the pool thursday?
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 02:25 PM 07-07-2009
We should be able to do some pool. R has gymnastics in the afternoon so I don't want to be out too long and get her to tired.
Rach's Avatar Rach 04:00 AM 07-08-2009
Doularn, I believe in you.
crazydiamond's Avatar crazydiamond 04:46 AM 07-08-2009
Doularn - I have faith in you. You can do it. You're an amazing and strong woman who doesn't take any crap from anybody and I KNOW you can do it. I understand how scary these decisions can be. Trust me, I go back and forth every day with my decision to apply to med school. Just knowing that it will be 8 more years of very hard work. . .or I could just keep doing the job I do now and coast on through. But the bottom line is that nothing worthwhile comes easy and if you really want something it's important to go after it. Years down the road when you're a very old woman and your kids are all grown up, your regrets will most likely be the things you didn't do, not the things you did.
doularn's Avatar doularn 12:35 PM 07-08-2009
Oh you guys are so great !! Thanks you for the cyber hugs !! I think I may need to drop a few extra responsibilities (like who needs to sit on TWO non profit boards).

Pool, or spraypark tomorrow? Spraypark had good shade the other day. And they have free lunch if we get there early.

I moved beds twice last night due to kids andthen woke up to pee down my leg as c wet her second bed. OY!

LOVE YOU!!
doularn's Avatar doularn 12:35 PM 07-08-2009
I see we lost our sigs...
Blue Lotus's Avatar Blue Lotus 01:31 PM 07-08-2009
They had a notice at the top of the page that talked about it all last month. Part of some new policy I believe about links in signatures.

We are out tomorrow - C has a music class and I am overwhelmed this week..
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 03:04 PM 07-08-2009
What is the deal with the spray park, I went online the other day and it said I needed a monthly membership.

Yeah you can't have links in your sig anymore unless it falls under a few catagories, yours might I'm not sure.
Rach's Avatar Rach 04:34 PM 07-08-2009
I didn't have any links in my sig...

yea, I heard the spray park near Costco was going membership this year.
My cousin told me there was a spray park on Montgomery but she didn't know where...
a-sorta-fairytale's Avatar a-sorta-fairytale 05:00 PM 07-08-2009
yes, you have to have the yearly membership. I am fine iwth nothing or swimming or spraypark tomorrow
doularn's Avatar doularn 10:05 PM 07-08-2009
Spray park tomorrow. And we could try for free lunch too. Yearly membership is like $13 and then its $1 or .50 to get in.
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 10:19 PM 07-08-2009
The spray park works, that might be easier with the little kids, hopefully it won't be nuts.
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 10:20 PM 07-08-2009
Rach they got rid of everyones sigs, you just need to put yours back
elmh23's Avatar elmh23 10:41 PM 07-08-2009
I'm out for tomorrow. We have the yard guys coming at 9 and then S1 has a dentist appointment.

Saw my little baby today. He or she is about 3mm long. I'm about 5wks along and my due date is March 4. I knew my dates were way off. If you go by my LMP, the due date is February 20! That's a big difference.
Rach's Avatar Rach 10:52 PM 07-08-2009
Aww, Elm!

Eman's, oops. I didn't realize they got rid of everyone's. Mine was just lurking eye balls so I was confused.

If anyone is interested in a kitten, four of our six (3 boys, 1 girl) will be at the adoptathon at the Petsmart on Wyoming and Academy on Saturday.
We'll be keeping two boys for awhile since they are barely over a pound.
Blue Lotus's Avatar Blue Lotus 10:55 PM 07-08-2009
Way cool elmh! Did I tell you I had a dream you had a boy? C was telling me that there would be a brother for S2 Funny thing was that the dream and conversation were like 4-5 weeks ago

Z just took a header off C's recliner (well, more like a round-off/no handed cartwheel). He laughed it off and is now biting my stomach : Silly boy. Those teeth HURT too!

I am roasted after this afternoon. The heat just kills me.

Oh and the puppy has decided that chewing electrical cords is fun. He about took out our telephones yesterday.
Eman'smom's Avatar Eman'smom 11:14 PM 07-08-2009
Congrates Elm.:
doularn's Avatar doularn 11:55 PM 07-08-2009
Yay Elm!! But you act way more preggo than 5 weeks. Is it 5 weeks from conception perhaps? If you are this pukie already better get some food stashed now for your family we are in for a rough ride.

Anyway, glad you got to see the peanut, or shrimp...
First ... 9  10  11 12  13 

Up