New to this board....Austin location - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-13-2010, 03:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone. I have been on Mothering.com for a few months now, but am now just branching out to other forums than the only one I've been on. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Gina. My fiance and I just recently moved to Austin from the DFW area. I am 27 years old and I am pregnant with our fourth addition to our family. I have two girls, from a previous marriage, Azlea Noel (6) and Valerie Raelle (4) and my fiance, Brandon, has a son, Riley Parker (7 1/2). We are expecting our first together, Merrick Lux, who will be here June 21 2010. We are very excited. My DF works in the independent film industry as a gaffer and Director of Photography. I am currently un-employed, due to an unannounced lockout at my last job in October. But when I do work, I am a hairstylist/ makeup artist. We are a fun loving family, a little quirky at times. When we moved here from DFW, I decided to let my girls stay with my parents so they could finish out the school year and not have to transfer so late in the semester. My step-son lives with DF's parents right now, b/c of issues that his ex-wife is having right now. So we miss them all very much, but are looking forward to getting everything in place for them to re-join us.

I could type so much more, but this would become a book rather than just a post. I would love to meet other mothers in the Austin area, since I don't have very many friends down here. And none that have kids.

Gina: Wife to BrandonMommy to Azlea Noel 1-7-04, Valerie Raelle 9-28-05 and Merrick Lux born 5-29-10. S/m to Riley 6-27-02[/COLOR]
#2 of 5 Old 03-13-2010, 03:31 PM

welcome to austin and to mdc!! we're so glad you're here!

Rachel. Devoted wife and joyful mama to Beatrice June(2/25/08) and Leona Agnes (8/10/10).
#3 of 5 Old 03-14-2010, 01:31 PM

yes, welcome.

mom to four lively children. birth and postpartum doula. midwifery student. choosing to enjoy life. :
#4 of 5 Old 03-15-2010, 09:09 PM

welcome.. i also made a move from the dfw !
#5 of 5 Old 03-15-2010, 11:25 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayrigah View Post
welcome.. i also made a move from the dfw !
What part of DFW did you move from? We moved from the Euless area. And what part of Austin are you in now? We are NE Austin.

Gina: Wife to BrandonMommy to Azlea Noel 1-7-04, Valerie Raelle 9-28-05 and Merrick Lux born 5-29-10. S/m to Riley 6-27-02[/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page