Corpus Christi Support Groups - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-15-2010, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am aware of the LLL for breastfeeding support, and am involved with my local church for the women's bible study, but am looking for something more.

I am a young (23) single mom - and am looking for support and friendship from other young single moms. Does anyone know of any groups?

thank you!

"Damn it man, I'm a doctor, not a physicist!" -Bones McCoy. Ds1 6 bouncy.gif Dd1 4 energy.gifDd2 5 months baby.gif
#2 of 2 Old 04-16-2010, 08:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,
I am a single mom out in Rockport. Honestly there is not much in the way for singles around here. I have been bummed about it for years. I have had to find my support in other ways. Like I knit and crochet, so I go to a knitting group. I also homeschool my kids and we go to a Park day and visit with other homeschoolers.

Comforts of Home Midwifery

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page