ICAN of Tulsa- April 2010 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-22-2010, 10:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone, just wanted to let anyone know who's interested that our monthly ICAN meeting is this Saturday the 24th at 3-4:30 pm at Kaiser Library (51st & Hudson by LaFortune Park). Since April is Cesarean Awareness Month we are doing a positive letter-writing campaign. We will be sending thank you cards to the physicians who attend VBACs, and the hospitals that support them.

If you would like to be added to my email list to receive info about our local chapter activities, PM me.

The International Cesarean Awareness Network (ICAN) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve maternal-child health by preventing unnecessary cesareans through education, providing support for cesarean recovery, and promoting vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC). http://www.ican-online.org/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-23-2010, 01:41 PM

I would love to be added to your email list for local chapter activities. How do I become a member of the chapter? Is anyone welcome at meetings?
#3 of 3 Old 04-23-2010, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter

Just send me a message with your email address, and I'll add you (or are you the person who just emailed me?). Anybody is welcome to our meetings. You don't have to be an ICAN subscriber to attend, but we do recommend it. And due to Cesarean Awareness Month, you can subscribe for a discounted fee (but let us know, don't do it through the website or we don't get any cut on the subscriber fee ).

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page