vaccine friendly pediatricians in houston/katy/ or cypress tx - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-11-2011, 02:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

Can anyone send good referrals for vaccine friendly peditricans in my area-houston/cypress/katy?

thx so much!

April

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-23-2011, 12:36 AM

I am looking for a vaccination friendly dr. in katy/ houston area too. They have to be in the kelsey seabold network. Before our insurance changed, we went to Dr. allison Arthur in cypress. She respected our decision not to vaccinate and was very nice. I've also herd of dr. kernie stowe in the woodlands, and Dr. Gordon in katy. If any one knows of one in kelsey seabold practice please let me know. I have an 18 mo old and expecting my second late october and need to find a ped asap.

#3 of 5 Old 09-23-2011, 12:36 AM

I am looking for a vaccination friendly dr. in katy/ houston area too. They have to be in the kelsey seabold network. Before our insurance changed, we went to Dr. allison Arthur in cypress. She respected our decision not to vaccinate and was very nice. I've also herd of dr. kernie stowe in the woodlands, and Dr. Gordon in katy. If any one knows of one in kelsey seabold practice please let me know. I have an 18 mo old and expecting my second late october and need to find a ped asap.

#4 of 5 Old 09-23-2011, 12:36 AM

#5 of 5 Old 10-07-2011, 07:01 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Bump. I will be moving to the west side. I had a good pedi in Kingwood/Atascocita area, dr. Soo peen chin, but would like one a bit closer to the new area.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page