Need doctor recs in Katy, TX - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-24-2012, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, new here! My name is Ashley and I am a SAHM to my 9 y/o son and 3 y/o daughter. We are planning to move to Katy August 1st and we'll be needing some new doctors.

Can anyone recommend a good family doctor (not a big practice please, just one Dr for the whole family) that is okay with not vaxxing and maybe knows a bit about lupus (just a general knowledge, I already have a great rheumatologist)?

Also, need a child & adult psychiatrist (hoping for one person to consolidate appts, but two different ones are fine) that is good with autistic children and bipolar adults.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!!

Sincerely,

Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2012, 05:39 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Highly recommend Dr. Paul Dibble of Simple Traditions in Magnolia.  He is a family doctor, okay with many alternative choices, makes home visits and after hour calls, etc.  He has a website as well.

Shannon, Daughter of the King, Wife to Christopher, Blessed Mom of 3 Boys. Homeschool, SAHM, and midwife. 

Old 06-04-2012, 12:45 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I've heard good things about Dr. Jose Alvear:

http://www.katyfamilymedical.com/jalvear.html

He seems very naturally-minded. I only know an adult who has visited, but I definitely would look into them for family care if I was in that area.

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

User Tag List