Looking for a NO vax Dr in Tyler Texas and also a homeschool group/co-op to join - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-20-2012, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My family and I have been seeing a Dr in Lufkin for 5 yrs but recently found out she was moving out of Lufkin and too far away to still see. We loved Mrs. Sunnie and will deeply miss her but understand her choice to move. Now we need to find a new NO vax Dr and would like to find one in the Tyler area. Also, we are going to homeschool our daughter and son and we are looking to join a homeschool/co-op group. Please contact me if you can help me.

Thanks~Jennifer
#2 of 3 Old 06-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Welcome to Motheirng! Just thought I'd post to bring attention to your question. Hopefully someone will have someone to recommend. 

#3 of 3 Old 07-04-2012, 11:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm not sure about a family dr but we had a difficult time finding a no vax pediatrician in Tyler. You probably won't find anyone associated with a system like Mother Frances or ETMC. When I was looking for a pediatrician for my son before he was born, no one would take him with Mother Frances when I told them I was refusing vaccines. We finally found a doctor at UT Health Science Center who was accepting new patients and was fine with us not vaccinating. Her name is Dr. Monique Mills. She's a great doctor and everyone out there is so nice. I've also heard that Dr. William Rishel might not push vaccinations. We try to avoid going to the dr as much as possible and have instead found a great chiropractor.

Do you live in Tyler? We are also considering homeschooling our 5-yr-old daughter this year and are looking for other homeschooling families in the area.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page